The MCS Tennis Association exists to help meet the financial needs of the MCS Tennis teams: JH, JV and Varsity. It was formed to augment the School budget and that of the MCS Booster Club. We hope it is a blessing to the players and to the School as well so they don't have to incur too many expenses from the Tennis Program. The money goes to everything tennis-related, such as: tennis balls, water, Gatorade, snacks and other equipment. We try to subsidize some of the uniform costs as well. The Tennis Association also helps bring the parents together as well by promoting volunteers for various activities such as the Krispy Kreme Donut Sale, locker decorations and our home tournaments and matches.

We have one major fundraising event each year - the Krispy Kreme Donut Sale. We raise about 90% of our funds through this event. The other 10% comes from random donations, almost always unsolicited.

Our two main Tennis Moms this year are Dana Hedrick and Dee Vaughan, and Lou Ann Adams serves as our treasurer.