User Name and Password
To retrieve your username and password visit
- Enter your email address
- Click the box labeled "password" (user name has already been assigned)
- Click "Enter"
- A reset password email will be sent to your inbox
- Follow the instructions to set your password
Managing Profile/Notification/Privacy Settings
- Click the dropdown box in the upper right hand corner with your name and select "Profile"
- Click the pencil icon in any box to edit information
- Under the "My Day" tab on your main toolbar click "Schedule & Performance"
- You will see a calendar view of today's classes
- Click the dropdown box "Take Attendance"
- Select All Present
- Deselect students who are absent
- Within a specific class, click "Assignments"
- Once on the Assignments tab, on the right-hand side you will click "+ Assignment"
- Fill in the necessary information (Title, description, assignment type, abbreviation, max points, due date, etc.)
- Once saved, select "Calendar View" (right hand side) on the Assignments tab to view upcoming assignments.
- Within Gradebook select the button under the assignment to be deleted.
- Ensure there are no grades entered for the assignment.
- Select "Edit Assignment Details"
- Select "Delete" at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Select "Confirm"
- Within a specific class section, click "Gradebook" (not grading)
- A new window will pop up with your gradebook for that class
- See the video for more details