Adam Elliott - Campus Minister
Kathi Hutton - Assistant Campus Minister
At Midland Christian School, we are committed to leading students to love God and seek truth. We desire that each student grows through the following:
- All students participate in daily Chapel experiences. These experiences vary from having a speaker in a large group, small group discussions, worship, prayer, and service. It is our hope that this daily time of fellowship and communion with God is an enriching and challenging time for our students.
- Students are enrolled in daily Bible classes that teach Biblical truths as well as develop godly character. A Biblical education at MCS will prepare students to take ownership of their faith and be able to defend it when they graduate.
- At MCS, a strong emphasis is placed on service. We believe that God calls us to look outside of ourselves to serve others. We are committed to instilling a servant heart into all students.
- Prayer plays a vital role at MCS. We offer a prayer room on campus for students to use as well as regular prayer experiences. Beyond that, students can bring up prayer needs in any class and be confident that those requests will be prayed over.
- The Campus Ministry at MCS partners with local churches to connect students to a local body of Christ. We believe it is so important for families to be plugged into a local church and we strive to help students connect with a church body.
- A Campus Ministry Office is open during school hours where students can come and speak with Adam Elliott or Kathi Hutton about struggles they are having, decisions they are wrestling with, or questions about their faith. MCS also has a counseling staff, available to work with our students.
The spiritual growth and development of our students at MCS are at the core of the education they receive. The Biblical Christian Worldview is woven throughout all subjects that are taught in order to develop God-given talents for lives of Christian leadership and service.