For returning students, a $125.00 REGISTRATION FEE is due with the application and is non-refundable.
(See Tuition page for more information on Tuition and Fees)
**NOTE: The Reenrollment Process must be submitted by March 1st, 2017 for your child to retain his or her place in the class.
To complete our Online Reenrollment Process, you will access ParentsWeb through your existing login.
If your account has been set up, you can access RenWeb by clicking on RenWeb in the links in the red navigation bar at the top of each page, the RenWeb symbol at the bottom, or click here.
1. Type in your username and password.
2. After logging in, click the Family Information button in the left menu
3. Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button
If you don't have a login, follow the instructions for creating a RenWeb Parent Account (below).
To create a RenWeb Parent or Student Account:
1. First, log in here.
2. Click on the Create New Parents Web Account link to the right of the red Login button.
3. Type in the email address you provided to the school upon enrollment. Please contact the main office at 432-694-1661 if you are unsure.
4. RenWeb will send an email to the address you provide with further instructions on setting up your username and password.
Your account has now been set up. To log into RenWeb in the future, click here.
On the "Home Screen" you will find access to your child's class and school information including: schedule, grades, homework, teacher lesson plans, and more. Check back often as we will be using this portal to keep you informed.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Registrar - Bonnie Miller at bmiller@midlandchristianschool,org, or 432-694-1661