User Name and Password
To retrieve your username and password visit www.midlandchristianschool.myschoolapp.com
- Enter your email address
- Click the box labeled "password" (user name has already been assigned)
- Click "Enter"
- A reset password email will be sent to your inbox
- Follow the instructions to set your password
Managing Profile/Notification/Privacy Settings
- Click the dropdown box in the upper right hand corner with your name and select "Profile"
- Click the pencil icon in any box to edit information
- Login Settings
- Click the dropdown box in the upper right-hand corner with your name and select "Settings"
- Edit/update information as needed
- Notification Settings
- Click "Notifications" on the left-hand side
- Enter/Edit email and/or cell phone information
- Select which type of notifications you would like to receive via email and/or text
- Privacy Settings
- Select a "persona" (student, teacher, alumni etc.) and edit which information that type of user can view in your profile
- Login Settings
- Under the "My Day" tab on your main toolbar click "Schedule & Performance"
- You will see a calendar view of today's classes
- Click the dropdown box "Take Attendance"
- Select All Present
- Deselect students who are absent
Classroom Bulletin Board
- Within a specific class, click "Enter Edit Mode" (top right)
- Click the pencil icon (top right) to edit information or the "add" button to create an announcement or upload information
Creating Assignments (Lesson Plans)
- Within a specific class, click "Assignments"
- Once on the Assignments tab, on the right-hand side you will click "+ Assignment"
- Fill in the necessary information (Title, description, assignment type, abbreviation, max points, due date, etc.)
- Once saved, select "Calendar View" (right hand side) on the Assignments tab to view upcoming assignments.
- Within Gradebook select the button under the assignment to be deleted.
- Ensure there are no grades entered for the assignment.
- Select "Edit Assignment Details"
- Select "Delete" at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Select "Confirm"
- Within a specific class section, click "Gradebook" (not grading)
- A new window will pop up with your gradebook for that class
- See the video for more details